Honda Civic Forums banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
At the moment my favourite mod is my HID xenon conversion kit. Looks superb. Just ordered a honda S2000 alloy gear knob and leather gear gaiter plus a set of FK lowering springs. I will post some pics when all fitted. :thumbup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have a 15 inch wheels and painted glovebox milano red colour of my car and a scorpion back box and sound system
but my favorite mod is my sunstrip with H CIVIC H on the middle of it and it goes well with my colour scheme :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Every fibre of my being wants to say the Supercharger, but it has to be the Skunk2 Pro Series C coilovers. It is by far the best handling car I've ever had, coming from stripped out track ready XSi's etc, it's quite something!

·
Registered
17 Posts
My fav mod, must be my K and N induction kit cost my 100quid, great sound very easy to fit. 2nd fav mod painted rear drums, havent got round to doing the front calipers yet.

·
Registered
229 Posts
gathers front and rear carbon speakers, again from a ek9 make a fair difference from the standard honda ones.

And my old greddy sp2 cat back system on my old delsol esi that thing sounded fantastic and not atall loud, it completely transformed the car.

·
Registered
74 Posts
[attachment=0:3llzker0]IMG_20120303_114216.jpg[/attachment:3llzker0]My first mod to the EK3 which was taking out the terrible stock seats and putting in nice comfy prelude ones lol only cost me £50 too :D

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
probably my F430 GT3 rear diffuser that i put on the back of the track EG.
Involved flattening the boot floor and coming up with a way to fit it but looks awesome i think.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I havent done it yet but when I swap my 1.4 for a 2.0 K20A2 Vtec! =D

101 - 120 of 130 Posts