Honda Civic Forums banner

81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
josh897 said:
was a right pain when your phone fell outta ur pocket n slipped into the tiny gap down the side of the seat, cus they were bigger you had to get out and slide the seat forwards to get it
+1 So annoying at times, especially if you are on the motorway! :mad:

·
Registered
81 Posts
my fave mod at the min is prob my seats, civic areodeck leathers, just because ive not see any other hatch with em in and they are so comfy!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
ermmmm....................? lol my 10" rockford fosgate sub because i dont have a car? lol its either that or my sony cdx 4000R

·
Registered
57 Posts
Couldn'l live without the coilovers and damping + geometry setup, they Ek now corners like its on rails! The AEM sounds good when I can hear it over the exhaust (came with the car - think its the space shuttle its so b****y loud!).

Mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
My engine bay, since i built the it without any knowledge of the honda engine lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
my best mod has to be my ebc green stuff :clap:
couldnt live without them lol lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
as with all my cars i always have a straight through performance exhaust put in the moment i drive off the place i bought my cars from..for me a well sorted exhaust note is like music to my ears.. :thumbup: so far my civic's ninja exhaust is awesomw for me..

·
Registered
12 Posts
The best modification I have ever made to my car was when I owned an Alfa Romeo 147. The modification was to slam it into the back of another car (silly old bint) and write it off, then buy a civic. :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
ctr_lee said:
without a doubt my AEM V2,greatest noise ever,i have a video i could upload although it doesn't do it justice!
I love my V2.....but I'd have to say my favourite mod is my BuddyClub spec IV. it really abuses people/pedestrians and makes a great 'buddy' for my V2 :)

81 - 100 of 130 Posts