Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your absolute favourite thing you have done to your Civic? The one modification that you couldn't live without?

Mine is probably my full performance exhaust system and manifold. Love it :p

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have spent almost 1k on my sound system. Nothing but the head unit can be seen though. Just put some really nice speakers in the normal locations, front and back.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i know its not really a popular choice with most honda owners but my supersprint system has to be my fave mod, it is as subtle as you like on motorways and when cruising about! but as the revs start to rise its has a nice low burble and really comes to life wen VTEC engages. Quiet in the rite places and loud in the rite places the ultimate compromise in my book :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
that sounds goodmike, ive got an exhaust system that i bought when i knew NOTHING about cars, and its so effing loud, i cant stand motorways.. get a waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the whole time and drives me metal!! Im going to get rid of it asap and get a powerflow one i think.. i do like those buddy clubs too, but i think you'd get the same amount of motorway noise as i have now to be honest.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I love the noise off mines from the spec III and spoon manifold, meant to sound like a bike from outside, but my fav mod has to be the stoptechs, makes such a difference as I can brake how the car should, plus of course they look cool as fcuk behind the alloys

·
Registered
82 Posts
My favourite mod was the kpro it put the car into a different league. I recommend the AEM CAI i had a short ram one on the car and replaced it with this and got 8 bhp so worth the money.

·
Registered
795 Posts
My favourite mod at the moment on my Civic is the colour chage. I absolutely love the colour!!!!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Mine _WAS_ my coilovers i think it looked mean as hell once it was lowered and handled like it was on rails!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
my fave mod is my ek9 grill, finishes off the front end to look meaner but adds the the already standard type r kit!

·
Registered
370 Posts
my wheels are my favourite, not too common especially in gun metal+polished lip. and the 205mm of toyo rubber sure makes a difference to the handling :D

1 - 20 of 130 Posts