Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a good friend of mine done all my tuning on the type r including mapping. Has 4wd rolling road installed and runs his own turbo civic type r in time attack

http://www.xopowertuning.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
yeh and get him on here with that typeR, I wanna see!
Also, if your there alot, maybe whip up a quick forum poster, and stick it up there. :p

·
Registered
340 Posts
looks good, i love that line on the home page "if we dont do it here, its not worth doing". thats class lol and 416bhp ep3.....wow!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Skinny said:
yeh and get him on here with that typeR, I wanna see!
Also, if your there alot, maybe whip up a quick forum poster, and stick it up there. :p
Its my second home. I will try and get them on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just to back up Vicki's comments, they're a top bunch of guys who really know thier way around the EP3. Terry fitted my exhaust last week and will be sorting out my suspension next week, can't recommend them enough for providing such a good & friendly service. Also now means I don't have to drive all the way to TDI North to get my KPRO fitted and mapped :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pleased you are happy with them. I am back on sunday parksy doing some welding. DId you put your car on rollers?

·
Registered
16 Posts
vicki said:
DId you put your car on rollers?
Nah, didn't have time to be honest. I'll wait until later in the year when I fit the manifold (not sure what I'm going for yet) and the KPRO. With just the induction kit and cat back I don't think there'll be much in the way of gains, just improved throttle response.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts