Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys n gals

Just a quick question if any of you could help me out with this small problem that i have come across.

I was wiring in a sub and amp and i put it all back togeather and everything was fine until i turned the car on and the clock on my dash went funny half the clock was showing and then reset it self back to 1.00 o'clock.

Also my sterio wouldn't switch on so a mate checked the wires from the harness and found that my perminte live wire for the stereo is only 3v (not 12v) which it should be which is also throwing my clock out.

Not sure if i have burnt something out or shorted something out.

i have checked everything under the bonnet and all reading right and no fuses under the dash are blown.

Has anyone else had this problem? or know where the perminte wire leads to behind the center console?

Any help would be greatful.

Thank you

Oolix

Edit:

can anyone help please having no stereo is getting quite boring now.

i did do a search but had no luck.

Oolix

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you possably taken a supply for your lights on your dash on the iso it is orange cable u might be getting a gost voltage. Has the previous owner tampered with the loom has the cable oxadised or went black or green meaning a bad connection or has possable been over load and when u have upgraded your stereo then it has been nottaced.Or its possable your stereo is mullerd and pulling to much current

1 - 4 of 4 Posts