1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some idea..

With a red H

on a tinted window..

not saying these would be the final one, but is everyone arite with them?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i willbe sending it anyone who wants it as an editable pdf, so they can take it to their printer and the printer can adappt it to their preferance.. I want mine in silver and red, others may not..

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
An editable PDF? Do you mean PSD?

How do you mean? So we aren't getting a bunch made, but everyone is doing it separately? What we should do is get tons printed and then sell them on here for like £1 or something?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah alec, you can edit pdfs if you do them a certain way.

I think as theres only a few of us for now, just get own ones printed, to promote the site, then when theres loads of us on here, get a load and sell them..

·
Registered
117 Posts
The stickers need more thought i think it aint up to me just trying to help.
Jap cars propa styled 1's usually have them on the side window at the bottom, which looks mint but any where else just kicks in chav mode!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I defo agree with them needing more thought, the only thing is you need to text to be VERY clear otherwise they defy the point of having them on there in the first place.. if anyone has any better ideas for the stickers, your very welcome to post them up!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
dont be so boring peeps, its not gonna be a huge sticker lol jus a little one in your side windows at the bottom or something, u dont have to put 9 all overf your car lol

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Antony090891 said:
I'm likeing the window stickers spesh the red and White one any chance of sending out a couple?
This thread is nearly 3 years old mate. :)
Weve got a sticker design, but the supplier has ceased business. Alec is trying to source a new supplier.
And introduce yourself in the new members area.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Love the way the first post is about getting a decal of a forum they've never contributed to, on a thread from 2008.

Made me chuckle somewhat lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts