Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi peeps just wondering if a integra fly wheel will fit a vti 1.8 (mb6 model). reason being just want a quicker pickup to make car faster through gears. also if anybody knows a good exhaust to put on these cars please let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
dunno if the flywheel will fit but the esxhaust i would recommend either a mongoose which are about £400 or i got my present one from exhausts.co.uk with a decat for £380.The mongoose is quieter but i did have a cat in with that one. Not hard to fit yourself. i am in love with my new one tho it really is sweet. The noises it makes going all the way through revs will never bore you!!you can tell them how loud you want it. They did the work for pimp my ride uk. highly recommended and a good price. based in sheffield i had a 2hr drive but well worth it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Id say get a Mugen Twin loop system - but then again, im biased :D

No really, they are very good systems, very quiet at idle, then once booted, sound amazing and gives good power gains

·
Registered
16 Posts
Look on the second hand market! there are bargains to be had

japperformanceparts.co.uk (i think) usually have a good range on the site - alot of twin loop systems and other JDM exhaust systems

1 - 5 of 5 Posts