Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post who you are insured with here, and say why they rock!

Personally I'm with Direct Line, because even though I'm not the named driver, I still get No Claims Bonus (only with them though).

What about you people?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Im with Quinn Direct. Found them to be by far the cheapest as they were an irish company just starting out in the UK so they were super cheap. Ive been with them since they just started so my prices remain low.

NOTHING is declared though.

·
Registered
342 Posts
im wiht Bell, they gave me hte cheapest quote so they rock lol

best part is for an extra £39.95 a year, i got the option to drive ANY privately owned vehicle with thrid party cover. now thats kool cos i get to drive around in my amtes cars all the time, and my mum 3 litre straight six turbo diesel BMW :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
same here, i got shit quotes with them but went direct and got better. however, soem of my mates got it the other way round, i think it depends on the car/age/company etc so its worth trying!

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Im with AA, and to be honest, they aint great.

When some dude hit me in my saxo it took them ages to sort out payments, once that was sorted i then waited about 6 months for my excess to come through.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was with bell but when my renewal came through it was double the previous year on a lower insurance group car.

So went to direct line and also the 1st time i ever had fully comp insurance and it was cheapest by a mile.

£498 for me and the missus fully comp im 22 with 3yr NCB on a civic VTIs

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
700-2500

most quoting me more than what i paid last year.....

some quoting me a lot less. actual quotes that look good are 970 and 800, the lowest doesnt come with everything i want...

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
quinn direct!!

seems to be the cheapest for me at the moment as a driver only starting up!!

althought cus of my age my first yr on an ej9 was 1800 and has now been dropped to 1100!!!

still bit rough on the wallet but it does the job!! lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Skinny said:
Im with Quinn Direct. Found them to be by far the cheapest as they were an irish company just starting out in the UK so they were super cheap. Ive been with them since they just started so my prices remain low.

NOTHING is declared though.

So totally illegal then...

:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts