Honda Civic Forums banner

Which One Would You Have?

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below are some of the top super cars in the world. Use the poll above to vote on which one you would buy if you had the money!

Feel free to research the car before you make your decision!

Bugatti Veyron
The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 from Germany is the world's fastest, most expensive, and most powerful car in the world. It can touch speeds of over 407.5 kmph and can go from 0 to 62 mph in 2.5 seconds.
[attachment=4:39fftsj0]bugatti-veyron.jpg[/attachment:39fftsj0]

Koenigsegg CCX
The Koenigsegg CCX is a highly expensive and extremely fast car from Sweden. It can go from 0 to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds.
[attachment=3:39fftsj0]koenigsegg-ccx.jpg[/attachment:39fftsj0]

Ascari A10
The Ascari A10 is a super automobile developed by the British company Ascari Cars. The car can go from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 2.8 seconds.
[attachment=2:39fftsj0]ascari-a10.jpg[/attachment:39fftsj0]

Zonda Roadster F
The Zonda Roadster F comes with a removable carbon fibre roof and canvas side curtains weighing just 5 kg. The number of Zonda Roadster F produced by Pagani will be limited at 25.
[attachment=1:39fftsj0]zonda-roadster.jpg[/attachment:39fftsj0]

Saleen S7
This spectacular machine costs about $580,000 (Rs 2.61 crire)and can go from 0 to 60 mph in 2.8 seconds.
[attachment=0:39fftsj0]saleen-s7.jpg[/attachment:39fftsj0]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You all have valid points, but how can you choose anything but the world's fastest, most expensive, and most powerful car in the world, the Bugatti Veyron?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
lol yeh I guess not.. I just think that all cars like this are stupidly powerful, and you cant use it, so whats the point. Id rather have hughs crx than a car like these, atleast you cant just buy it like his ya know..

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'd rather have a Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Nissan GT-R35, and a Mugen Civic RR (about £300,000 for all three) and use the money saved to buy lots of drugs and bitches yo* :cool:

Though, if I had to buy one of the cars above it would be the Zonda with the gel-coated carbon fibre finish the Zonda R would be even better though :D

*NB money may be spent only on bitches, yo :twisted:

·
Registered
342 Posts
i love the CCX and the Saleen, but ive gone for the Ascari. same reason as above, it looked so good on top gear, and its just a lesser known, more different car than the rest. the veyron is awesome, and engineering masterpiece, but a tad pointless lol and i dont think it looks anythin special tbh.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts