Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
well just a little intro for myself :p, i am located just outside coventry, close to birmingham. i thought i join this site up since it keeps poping up evrytime im looking for some modification information e.g P28 ecu tuning. i currently own a EK4 civc i will list details of the specs under the pic. and i also have an EG6 Sir 2 civic imported stright from japan unfortunetly i had a accident in that car but it is being fixed and will post pics and specs of the EG6 once my little project is completed but i will put up a pic not clear but you have an idea.

Well main reason ive joined is to meet other Enthusiast of the civic world since my mates into their lil golf toys guess im the odd one out lol. so please feel free to get to know me.

i also deal in civic , performance parts i can help with modifications tuning information etc.
so i hope to see you guys at the next meets :D

and what does this mean ? im trying to upload pics

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4800 bytes) in /home/hondaciv/public_html/includes/message_parser.php on line 1524

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Means your photos are too large. As MBK89 says upload them somewhere else or decrease the file size.

Welcome to HCF.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

My mates P1 and the VTi

Lol thanks for the link mate,

Well this is the EK4 VTi B16A2

it has a BLitz and TopFuel Intake system
4 2 1 Manifold
stright through Exhuast but i be changing that shortly
sports leads and Spark plugs,

its preety much standard but i have a few plans for it i still havnt installed the clutch kit i got from japan :( but aprt from that is standard. my other civic thats going to be the true JAP Project ;) but will keep you posted on that

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol thats what i thought but if you see the car in real it looks sweet and the eye brow i like its propa japanese styling but yes the comments are appriciated :D. ill have to check yours out if you come up to the meets :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Sorry mate but dont like it at all! seing that f50 vent just puts me off it entirely and the kit is way too over the top for a nice clean jap look!

Props for the efforts though and im glad u like it!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol its not a F50 vent ?, the kit is sweet you should have alook at it in real, but yeh personaly i didnt kit it up just left it as a brought the car. trust me if you see jap race cars they all hyper then this but thanks anyways

but have alook at this is my other civic sir2
very sorry if the pic is blur its the only pic i got

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well whatever vent it is it looks like a cheese grater :p

That looks better from what i can see, 92-95's suit 'rice' type styling whereas 95-00 suit JDM better!

Well thats just what i think anyway! 8-|

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeh thats cool, just to let you know i brought the car as it is, if you can see the white one thats my hard work :), my ideas with this is to get rid of the spoiler and replace with the OEM or the Spoon carbon spoiler, put new rims on. and do a Hid conversion and ofcourse remap the Ecu, thats if i can find some one

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nooo dont say that infront of Buddy club and spoon:p. i like the bumper you can fit the jdm yellow fogs :), and sorry to say do you mean race or rice just confused if you using they rice for meaning japanese ?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well it looks bad man, your just making Mr Honda's job harder! :p

Rice = Chavs in Saxo's with blinged out bodykits and bangin tunes, basically just going way too far when modyfying! 8-|

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol you are funny, well aslong as sppon and buddy club do not fit that category i be fine. but yeh, im not chav either so thats all good then :D. so you know where i can get a oem honda badge from ?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Its not the brand that makes the car its the performance and looks you get in n the end!

eBay for one, there will be tonnes of fakes on there that u probs wont b able to tell the difference about, or your honda dealership!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts