Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people, i have seen a few pictures of a civic, same model as mine, eg9 it has a rear spoier on it, wanted to know if this is a after market spoiler or the standard, it doesnt look standard to me, if its an after market one, what is it called, il add a picture of the the rear of the car 1st as to show you what it looks like then il show you the rest of the car, mind you the colour is very nice, woudnt mind basing my car on something similar but i think i might doing my own dsign enjoy
[attachment=5:1dhbeu8z]DSC_0520.jpg[/attachment:1dhbeu8z][attachment=4:1dhbeu8z]2377281349_989fb5ae1b_o.jpg[/attachment:1dhbeu8z][attachment=3:1dhbeu8z]2378118908_3fa567ed49_o.jpg[/attachment:1dhbeu8z][attachment=2:1dhbeu8z]DSC_0521.jpg[/attachment:1dhbeu8z][attachment=1:1dhbeu8z]nohoodsiggedit5.jpg[/attachment:1dhbeu8z][attachment=0:1dhbeu8z]rearquartersiggedxq5.jpg[/attachment:1dhbeu8z]

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have seen pics of that wing on other forums, apparently that's a JDM Ferio wing. A standard honda spoiler, which, if i remember correctly, was an option in Japan. I don't think that Honda originaly supplied it in CF, so this is either a replica or the owner had it covered in CF.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The color of the paint really is fantastic, i've been thinking of buying that wing to, but i don't know how it will fit on a coupe. Because it is a 4-door wing

·
Registered
12 Posts
there is one on ebay for $ 100 ex shipping, wanted to post a link but my PC is messing with me. If you search for "ferio wing" you should find it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts