Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so sounds like this is a good car to buy, been looking at the ads for a 2007 model still not sure which to have a petrol or dcI but will test drive both,
so what do i need to look for when buying, has any of you had problems with cars this new?

thank karen

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Check the paint all over the car, Honda have a rep for shite paint jobs i.e no light scratches and no `orange peel` effect where the paint isn`t smooth. Try and get the sun shine onto the metal and look at it from an angle. Also check the panels line up, e.g. when the door is shut, check it is flush with the body. Have heard of crap aligning. It will have a warranty until 2010 for anything else

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice and in the sun cant fault it !!!!!
what year is that and are those wheels standard there nice

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
ah bridgend isnt that far to be honest..

I drive (but am about to sell) a 95 civic coupe.
Paul drives a 2.9l vr6 Volkswagen corrado

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice but i am a soft top girl , trying to talk my son into it though but he like the 06 models, i think they look like creiton head off red dwarf but i do like them.
he has decided it is going to be honda as i have been reading up about the other car he was think about the rx8 but there have been some problems with them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
must google that honda look nice need to be purple or orange for me love lots of colour

how do you know barchetta not many of them around !!! nice car i swooped my old kangoo for it much better i think 8-|

1 - 20 of 23 Posts