Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what modification have you got planned

To upload photos click the "Upload attachment" tab below. :mrgreen:
hello everyone im new to the forum and have just bought a brand new 58plate 1.8vtec the car is amazing and my son says its faster than a rocket,i do agree to this but as he is only 5yrs old he may be just a little excited at our new car. lol i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to squeeze a little more power from it without losing reliabillity,having never owned a honda before(cant believe ive missed out on them).please help.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum, to get more power, you'll need an air induction, cat back exhaust, decat, new manifold, this will release MAYBE 10/15bhp Hower there are WAY more things that can be done to the car, its just a question of weither you want to go all the way for a light weight street track car, or just a little bit of boost in power.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:p thanks for tha advice would like to get just a little more out of the car but dont want to jeopardise my warranty,so was thinking induction,chipped maybe,if i can find someone who does them and is well thought of.when the warranty runs out then may look at going the whole nine yards car has only done 800 miles yet. thanks for all the replies.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Nae problem mate, keep us updated as to what you do + send us pics to see :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts