Registered
4,092 Posts
82k? its barely run in yet!

I would go for something with a bit more grunt personally

·
Registered
780 Posts
yeah 82k, its a little nipper! looks in good condition to

these are the first of the ek's and £1000 about book price, if you can get it for £900 then you'll be happy. the 1.4's are a bit slow, but that comes from me and edd, alec can keep up with us so they cant be all that slow.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh Alec tells me that Civics properly looked after can do something in the region of about 200k miles? And as I'm only 17 I don't think I really can go for something with a bigger engine just yet lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that because you would be to scared to drive with me along Military Road if i had a bigger engine then you Alec? ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha yeh something like that! So is what you said true Alec? That if looked after properly the car could do about 200k miles? or do I need a second opinion off someone who knows a bit more about cars ;)

·
Registered
780 Posts
yeah i've had 180k on a crx, i know lots of near 200k hondas, they take it easily if looked after, regular services and not too much ragging ;)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Mine has got 155k on it and i took it out on coombe and ragged the bollocks off the poor thing and it still held togeather!

I rag it on a daily basis (i dont do slow driving) so 82k is nothing at all seriously

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers for all the comments guys! It's been really helpful. Fingers crossed it hasn't sold by Friday because that's the first opportunity I have to go see it! And if it hasn't sold and I do buy it, lets just hope Alec can get it back to my house in one piece! haha

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I know i get so pissed off when people ask me how many miles my cars done and i say 155k and they make like a funny sucking noise like the one that plummers make before they give you a quote!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeh pretty much looking to drive it till she goes no more lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts