Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are a good 30quid cheaper han the rest for what seems the same product?? 1 year garentee?? Would anyone else try them or have you??

Cheers Ben.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
BenStanley said:
Are a good 30quid cheaper han the rest for what seems the same product?? 1 year garentee?? Would anyone else try them or have you??

Cheers Ben.
That post officially made no sense whatsoever :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great stuff!! Ive got projectors that im gunna fit then i wanna know about the HID kits what bulbs are legal and will fit and correct fittings etc!!

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
skinny will only ask me ,
and i would not buy them personally as you do get what you pay for
the kit may work but in all honesty i would get a uk kit ultimately there all imported but there is a lot of places on ebay with real shops for back up and you get a 2 year guarantee that you actually have come back on ,
what if this doesnt work when you get it or packs up in 2 months time you have no come back
i have fitted cheap ass kits and good kits and the good kits win every time and i have fitted loads of good kits including skinnys
hope this helps just shout if you need any more info
ps. dont get more than a 6k kit if your after performance on road lighting ideally it should be 4 - 4.5k thats the ultimate on road useable light ,
lots of people use 10-12k kits there not bright on the road just very very blue to purple and not very good on road light.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers buddy!! Am not realy after good road lighting am after the blue tint as they'll be mostly for show use with projector headlighst. But appriciate the heads up!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts