Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/produc ... /5047.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i want to get this sub but i'm not so good with all the watts and how many amps, batteries etc.

can any one tell me what i will need to power this, im think probably 2 amps but i heard i might need another battery?

HELP PLEASE!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
why do you want to spend so much money if you don't know about ICE? This sort of sub is for serious SPL competion, a lack of knowledge and a bad instal will completely ruin this sub. My advice if you are new to the ICE side is to have a word with someone who knows what they are talking about and discuss some options. I do a lot of audio installation work myself so feel free to drop me a pm if you want some help.
jack.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
ask him about it! i've got the knowledge of what can sound good but something like that is just asking to have welds come apart!!

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
jkracing said:
why do you want to spend so much money if you don't know about ICE? This sort of sub is for serious SPL competion, a lack of knowledge and a bad instal will completely ruin this sub. My advice if you are new to the ICE side is to have a word with someone who knows what they are talking about and discuss some options. I do a lot of audio installation work myself so feel free to drop me a pm if you want some help.
jack.
Perfect response. That's your answer shawthing001.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts