Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, im looking to buy a civic, but i cant decide what one to get, im looking at either the EK or the coupe with the EK headlights, ive been looking at pictures and found some georgouse ones of a coupe SI VTEC but is this available in the UK? what do you recomend?

·
Registered
780 Posts
if you like the coupe go for that, but they're more rare, so finding one will be more difficult.

what do you want it for performance or looks and practicality??

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Hey John, welcome to the forum mate. I'd personally go for an EK hatch (just because I have one) but it's personal preference, we can't decide that for you.

And by the way - make an introduction!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
or it sounds like your after an EJ2 and im actually looking to sell mine if your interested..
Its the coupe. 1.5 but swaps are easy, i just havnt had the money to do one hehe

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi alec thanx for the warm welcome, i think im looking for an EK coupe i like the look although i love the ek hatch aswell lol. the main thing that swayed me to the coupe was this -

http://digitalhorizon-online.com/galler ... =67&pos=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and

http://digitalhorizon-online.com/galler ... m=14&pos=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

now i know that it takes a lot to get them looking like that but they're georgous lol, but they are both SI's and i was afraid that you would say that they are the US spec Edd but thanks for letting me know. which ones come with the VTEC then?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Theres so many types of civic its hard to keep track. Id ideally like an EM as i rather the coupes. But they are hella hard to get hold of in good condition. Ive only seen one in my area but its a horrible purple colour.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
getting ANY civic in a coupe is seeming pretty difficult. Im looking to change at the moment as ive said, but the more im trying to find a new car, the more im thinking of keeping mine just cos i cant find another one that i like.

Perhaps your better off looking for a en EJ or EG coupe.
I know they are older, but they look a shit load better :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts