Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, im looking to buy a civic, but i cant decide what one to get, im looking at either the EK or the coupe with the EK headlights, ive been looking at pictures and found some georgouse ones of a coupe SI VTEC but is this available in the UK? what do you recomend?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
or it sounds like your after an EJ2 and im actually looking to sell mine if your interested..
Its the coupe. 1.5 but swaps are easy, i just havnt had the money to do one hehe

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi alec thanx for the warm welcome, i think im looking for an EK coupe i like the look although i love the ek hatch aswell lol. the main thing that swayed me to the coupe was this -

http://digitalhorizon-online.com/galler ... =67&pos=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and

http://digitalhorizon-online.com/galler ... m=14&pos=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

now i know that it takes a lot to get them looking like that but they're georgous lol, but they are both SI's and i was afraid that you would say that they are the US spec Edd but thanks for letting me know. which ones come with the VTEC then?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Theres so many types of civic its hard to keep track. Id ideally like an EM as i rather the coupes. But they are hella hard to get hold of in good condition. Ive only seen one in my area but its a horrible purple colour.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
getting ANY civic in a coupe is seeming pretty difficult. Im looking to change at the moment as ive said, but the more im trying to find a new car, the more im thinking of keeping mine just cos i cant find another one that i like.

Perhaps your better off looking for a en EJ or EG coupe.
I know they are older, but they look a shit load better :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.