Honda Civic Forums banner

What Alloys?

• 16" White Rota Track R's

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
hmmm i would say white personally, but then again the red would look nice...is an EP2 a type R...not too sure with all these ek/eg/ep thingys :rolleyes:
if it has some red badges and little bits of red about then defo the red ones, but if its all blacked up then white.
hope i helped :D :eek:

·
Registered
668 Posts
aahhh, i have an EP2 then....thanks for that ;)
oh i dont know....too much pressure lmao
i think unless you have had alot done to it, then i would personally go for the white ones...i see the red ones as being for something slammed, tinted, exhaust-ed, body kitted...know what i mean? maybe not, but that my opinion :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not going to get my windows tinted, but it will soon have coilovers fitted and a new exhaust. :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have changed my mind I think I might get tints now lol , as black on black will look pretty good. Brembos, I think I will just paint my calipers red. lol

·
Registered
668 Posts
haaha, iv changed my mind now, white ones would look good...still with red calipers! and dont get limo tints on the back...they too dark for my liking lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
yeah white alloys with red brake calipers....or as ther common how bout something different like yellow or lime green

·
Registered
679 Posts
ive got black civic coupe F&F style from the first film..with green neons that dont work no more :cry: but anyway, my point is that ive got 3 differnt colours on my car...red valve cover, induction and strut brace, silver n red gear knob and handbrake handle.....green under car neons and dial lights o and red brake calipers....but i was thinkin of changing them to yellow like the porsche 1s. :D lol

so as his car is also black it will look good with the white alloys and green calipers yea

·
Registered
679 Posts
its just looks wise, i havent got the engine they had, as they dont have cash restrictions lol the engine is a 1.5..but with a mini me conversion on it to a 1.6 vtec. then its got induction kit and exhaust system. ive got a picture of it on the forum sumwher lol search important question with black coupe in the newbies bit. i bought the car how it looks, i added the conversion and sprayed the calipers . if that helps

·
Registered
679 Posts
the car, complete with bodykit and spoiler, koni adjustables all round,exhaust system, induction, (didnt come with neons had to put them on) alloys, cost me £1100....the neons kit was 50 and the conversion was 300

1 - 20 of 27 Posts