Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=2:e3sm52ib]eg6.jpg[/attachment:e3sm52ib][attachment=1:e3sm52ib]eg6 2.jpg[/attachment:e3sm52ib][attachment=0:e3sm52ib]eg6 3.jpg[/attachment:e3sm52ib]

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh i no wen i first got it i was like fuk the wheels, but think ill keep them get the dohc vtec in red and some nice recaros out of a ek9 put in, then it will look beter, "ross ek-3" yeh i am from around aberdeenshire in town quite a bit, u seen me like ?

·
Registered
339 Posts
v-tec said:
yeh i no wen i first got it i was like fuk the wheels, but think ill keep them get the dohc vtec in red and some nice recaros out of a ek9 put in, then it will look beter, "ross ek-3" yeh i am from around aberdeenshire in town quite a bit, u seen me like ?
ye iv seen you quite a bit lol its fookin smart like i used to have a black eg with carbon fiber evo scoop bonnet

iv got the bonnet for sale if your interested ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all yr comments,

think i seen it in the forsale part, to be honest the thing attracts enough attention as it is "pigs" lol

wat car u drive now ? probly see u doon the bullie sometime lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha deecent, had a punto 1.2 for a while cos couldnt afford the insurance on my old civic, but now im 18 nae bother went down quite a bit,

hope to see this ej9 hittin tec through the streets of aberdeen lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts