Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks not had the MB6 long looking for some info as ive been on a few other honda sites with no luck but hopefully ill get some help on here!!!

right i am looking for wind deflectors for the MB6 alot of peeps say ebay i have had a look with no result and am i better getting ones for a rover 400?? also the odd kit i find only include 2 peices , i want both front and back! lol so if anyone has a website or company that does what i am looking for get back to me please.

also

i am in need of some MB6 foglights as both of mine are gubbed! so if anyone has some for sale or knows where i can get some , please hit me up

cheeers

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
dont know about the foglights but with the wind deflectors you can just call into a local autoparts shop, my one ordered mine in for me at a very reasonable price, think they cost me £40 which is still expensive but better than honda at £100+++, and again end of the day its a piece of plastic so why buy from honda!

·
Registered
24 Posts
yoooo!!

the rover ones will fit... il send you the link for some i bought my mate, theyre very good quality!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts