Honda Civic Forums banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Re: VTEC PERFORMANCE!!OVER 140 PERFORMANCE HONDA`S FOR BREAK

Looking for black recaros for a JDM DC2 if you still have them? as well as a 98 spec rear bumper for a JDM DC2?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
21 Posts

Price for rear spoiler for EG coupe and wind deflectors please mate

·
Registered
67 Posts

Hi mate, how much for the ek9 grill and the wind reflectors? Also how much for the wheels?

·
Registered
24 Posts

hiya fella, im after a rear disc conversion for ek3? could you send me a price delivered if possible?
many thanx
Ray

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there! im new here but came across this forum while browsing. was wondering if you had any sets of coilovers for an eg hatch (1995 1.3 16v). thanks!!

·
Premium Member
2,841 Posts
Seller hasn't logged in since 5-10-12. Not sure if that's May 10th or 5th of October, I'm guessing the latter.

Could someone contact the seller directly to get them to update people who're after parts? I don't think there's been any response and a lot of people are after bits.

Edit - I've popped over to EK9.org to chase the trader up, don't have enough posts to PM the user so if someone else is on there could they chase them please?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Hi everyone, i am sorry for the late delays, we are now back on the forum. We were in the process of moving to a new premises!! We can now help you out with all your honda needs!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looking for a centre console to fit a EU8 (5 door 1.6 7th gen) it' a preface model, wonder if the facelift centre console fits my preface and if so how much?

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Looking for a centre console to fit a EU8 (5 door 1.6 7th gen) it' a preface model, wonder if the facelift centre console fits my preface and if so how much?
Gonna be a difficult fit, you'll need a handbrake, cable and all the brackets needed to fit it and even then it might not be straightforward!

101 - 116 of 116 Posts