Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this aint really a Honda event, but i think a few of us from our local site are going to this,
just thought id put it up incase anyone was interested or didnt know about it, not to sure if we will be having a stand yet but i guess there is still time to organise that if we are :)

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

·
Registered
342 Posts
im there with u and lee charlotte!

this is the one i mentioned in the other topic guys, looks like a great event! i cant wait!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
i hadnt heard about this until today, but it does look really good.

Its abit further for me than japfest but then that just means more time behind the wheel of my baby.. so Im not complaining.

Bit pricey for a car event though :O Japfest being only £13.. it better be worth the money..

i'll take a few locals along for the ride i think..

·
Registered
225 Posts
definatly worth it mate you wont be disappointed,santa pod track is awsome just to watch the cars on let alone any show there,i went to PVS there and that was brilliant and that was just vauxhalls :lol: so i cant imagine jap cars tearing up the track!i cant wait either!

·
Registered
225 Posts
yeah he gets both them cars to donut and gets out leaving them to it lol! :lol: he is crazy that guy i saw him at max power a few year back and he was drifting a subaru around!not an easy job to do that

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
arnt they 60% to the rear wheels though? my lecturer has one and he donuts his around out college car park after the night classes lol.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Alec said:
At the end of the day Impreza's are the best rally cars in the world because of their incredible grip.
very true.

My lecturers one is the older shape also, so as lee said, it may be easier. he used to rally mind..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah this sounds awesome, and well worth the money, we went down to PVS last year and that was brill and yeas it is quite a drive down with living so far away (we were lucky enough to stop over at a friends house so we went down the night before) as we only went for the one day,
hopefully camping this year (get our moneys worth) and to break the traveling up so that its not a long day but yeah cant wait :lol:

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Alec said:
At the end of the day Impreza's are the best rally cars in the world because of their incredible grip.
wow i have to disagree with that one ,
solberg is a fab driver the cars not
loeb is a fab driver (even thou he is french :) ) and he drives a citroen C4 double wammy
what i am trying to say is theres nothing between the drivers but loeb wins
there was also a little fin in a ford focus last year (gronholm) which was neck and neck with loeb all year so at the moment i would have to pick the ford and citroen over the scooby and i hate french cars
and i think the current standings say it all and have done for years

1. BP FORD ABU DHABI WORLD RALLY TEAM

2. CITROEN TOTAL WRT

3. SUBARU WORLD RALLY TEAM

4. STOBART VK M-SPORT FORD RALLY TEAM

5. MUNCHI'S FORD WORLD RALLY TEAM

6. SUZUKI WORLD RALLY TEAM

1 - 20 of 24 Posts