Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds stupid but it wont let me upload pics. Does ne1 no why and how can i upload some. Cheers :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
first i just tried copying and pasting it to this thing im writing in lol, but it didnt work. So then i tried to edit the signature on my profile but it said it could not determine the dimensions. I copied the url address which was on facebook and it wouldnt let me lol o_O

·
Registered
780 Posts
i had that problem, i think were just not meant for computers lol

if trying to upload images to a topic, they must be smaller then 1mb otherwise they wont upload

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmao no i dont think i was made for computers, lol, seen the car m8 and thought it was awesome, voted for it on the civic of the month :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
save whatever image you want onto your desktop.
then basically, when you click reply there is a thing at the bottom that says UPLOAD ATTACHMENT.

Click on that, and then it will say chose file, find the file on your computer and press ok.

Then you have to click 'place inline' once its uploaded.

Easy as pie.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Skinny said:
save whatever image you want onto your desktop.
then basically, when you click reply there is a thing at the bottom that says UPLOAD ATTACHMENT.

Click on that, and then it will say chose file, find the file on your computer and press ok.

Then you have to click 'place inline' once its uploaded.

Easy as pie.

Cheers m8, il give it a try now lol

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[attachment=2:28jteypz]n781094377_286124_8631.jpg[/attachment:28jteypz]

[attachment=3:28jteypz]My civic.jpg[/attachment:28jteypz]

[attachment=0:28jteypz]n781094377_286131_9585.jpg[/attachment:28jteypz]

Here she is, nothing special but i love her!!!

Cheers for the help peeps

Attachments

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
love those induction kits!! The wheels suit it too..
Kinda prefer hughs black ones though tbh.
Exhaust looks big, is it loud?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers m8!!
Yeah its loud as heck, specially when it hits vtec!!! deep from 2000 to 3000 rpm then its kinda sounds like real loud and japanese all the way to the limiter(which i dont hit too often :p)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
lol you wanna be bouncing that bad boy off the limiter all the way :D should have seen me and hugh hitting them round coombe lol throwing her into second doing about 70-75 mph going into corners.

Nice car btw i think that colour is starting to grow on me but still love silver :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
70-75 i was doing it at 90 a few times by mistake hehe

yeah the colour is growing, but i like what you've done!! think the wheels would look better in black tho, same ones just spray them black.

loving the 'slug' induction kit, esp in CB

is that the buddy club exhaust?

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Just a note for future, you only have to click "Place inline" if you want to add text after a specific uploaded image. You can just upload them all without placing them inline, and they will add themselves to the end of your post.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers peeps. Yeah like i said i like black wheels but have always preffered white so for me i love it lol. It is a buddyclub exhaust aswell m8, and buddyclub wheels. Gunna get a buddy club cam bundle for it and get her remaped too, maybe a boost valve and other little mods on top then it will be complete i quess. :)
O yeah and cheers for the advice alec, iv never used a forum b4 so ima bit of a noob lol

oh yeah btw i think i might of seen a few of your cars at japfest, was amazin day. Sooooooooooooo many nice cars and wicked races on the track, and loadsa lush cars in car park too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts