Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little topic to gauge interest to see if anyone would be interested in doing a road trip down to the Nurburg ring and having a hoon round that sometime as well as going on the piss and causing some trouble in Germany?

No dates or even an idea of when to go really it will all depend on when i got my H22 CRX/EG built really!

Just wondering if anyone would be interesed in doing this because it would be a truly epic trip!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Re: Nurburgring Trip

i so cant afford the fuel to get there!! we were going to do our "gumball" again this year but fuel prices have cancelled it! was dover-calais-nurburg-chur (switzerland)-stelvio-south of france (near st tropez)

now im going to go flying to bayonne (south west france bordering spain) for a piss-up festival. then might fly further south!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

It wont be for a while yet, i need to get money buy a car and build it before im ready :p

·
Registered
614 Posts

yeah id b up for it, drive would be mint. wouldn't actually take it on the ring tho cuz id blatantly write it off :p

·
Registered
7,629 Posts

behave yourself theres no way you could go all that way to one of the most famous tracks in the world and not go round,

i would be round in an instant ,
it safer than driving on the roads with all the rest of the arseholes that are about these days

i think half of them got there licenses off a corn flake packet ," collect 3 tokens and send off 2.99 for your free license, make sure you send a stamp addressed envolope" .. :) :)

·
Registered
370 Posts

r19ory said:
yeah id b up for it, drive would be mint. wouldn't actually take it on the ring tho cuz id blatantly write it off :p
yer my mates went last week (saw the new nsx!!) and one guy wrote off his vts :p. cost him £1500 to pay for barriers and then german aa wouldn't tow his car home so its being crushed!!

i really wana go too. but when i have money and a faster car!!

it would be sooo fun though

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Jugga I took my 1.5 LSi round coombe and I was fine! You would be alright on the ring in yours I would have taken mine on if i hadn't already written it off :p (You would be faster than Skinny if he came anyway :p might have to take him round with me in the CRX).

I wouldn't worry about writing your car off R19ory just take it easy first few laps then if you feel like it you can slam it afters :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yeah we can stay down there for a few nights and drive the track during they day get drunk during the evening :p

·
Registered
1,513 Posts

theres a campsite not too far away. me my mate an audi tt and a 7 series beemer raced along the mountain roads to it. was more fun than actually going round the ring! 100+ down tiny mountain roads :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Sounds like we got a fair few people onboard would be wicked to get a good 8-10 of us going down :D

Gives me the driving force to get the CRX built asap!

·
Registered
159 Posts

Yeah it would be quality wouldn't it. Well lets give us all some time to fix up our cars and get down there!!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Dont worry Madness i have a CRX to restore and wedge a H22 into before im ready to go so you all got plenty of time!

·
Registered
614 Posts

DUDE!!!!!this has to be done. would be amazin in the day and gettin pissed up on the evenings would be funny as hell too. when when when?????????? :p

·
Registered
1,513 Posts

btw the campsite not too far from the ring is expensive. we found a tiny one where we only slept (went out for dinner) which was good but pretty quiet.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts