Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently purchased a 2.2 ctdi se having traded in my VW Bora. Whilst I understand over the years seats get more forgiving, the seat in this car is so uncomfortable it is driving me to distraction. Before I purchased this car form a car supermarket, I test drove an 07 plate top of the range civic and found the seat comfy. It was very important I check the seat cos I am a larger lady but not overly massive!!! I rejected a Golf and a Leon due to the seat digging in my legs.
My questions are 1) can you adjust the seatbelt 'plug in thing ' (sorry don't know the name!!!) so it sits lower down. It currently digs in my leg 2) can you get the side bits in the seat re-foamed so they are more forgiving. I love the car apart from the pain I'm in when driving it!!!
:eek:
Thanks!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm reckon so you could adjust the seatbelt, as for the seat you'd best just go around, try out some seats and have them installed into your car, seat's you know that is comfortable. I only have Viper seats in my cars due to I think they are really nice for my body shape.

Just go to autosave (I think it is) or some place like that and ask to look at the seats, get a taster of them and then just get it installed, better than re-foaming your seat all together.

I hope it helped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts