Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New to the forum after recently buying my first Honda (05 Sport). It needs a new front tyre and the wheels aligned beacuse wear is uneven and pulls to one side. Any suggestions for tyres? don't want cheap rubbish but don't want to spend mega bucks either. A good all rounder that will last is what i'm after but not sure what i'm expected to pay...

Cheers

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi and welcom. Toyo t1rs are pretty decent, they are performance tyres. prices depend on the rims and tyre size you have

·
Registered
94 Posts
i looked up here http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyres_For/ ... Type-R.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

accordin to this the best tyres are falkens! and i fort these were the cheap budget tyres yet the got best reviews. I mean it says here bridgestone worst in the wet! and i fort they were pretty good!

I dont have a clue wat to get now as i was gona get the new bridge stones :S

·
Registered
94 Posts
yer i really like the bridgestones on mine atm. i love the stiff side walls gives great respone in cornering. but tbh i dont kno why people sayin there so bad in the wet? i fink they are good. I had toyo proxies on both my old car, one which ended up in the ditch in the wet, so i dont fink they are all that great, they are quite noisy to. but i fink its gona come down to bridgestone 40 or 50s, toyo proxies r1 or dunlop sport maxxx when i get new tyres.

As for tyres for the sport, get the firestone fuel saver ones. they made in same factory as bridgestone just half the price and near enuf as good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts