Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i have a 2005 1.6 Civic Sport... im trying to go for the Type R look ;)
any idea where i can get the front and rear Red Honda symbol badges? not the Type R badges just the honda ones??
also if anyone is selling type r alloys give me a shout haha

:)
cheers

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
red honda badges
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-H-EMBLEM-BADG ... 240%3A1318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

look on ebay again for the wheels!! get mostly people selling 1's or 2's for spares but you get the odd full set, but from what i remember

pricewise you are going to have to dig deep down into your pockets lol

good luck with the search n get few pics up when ur getting somewhere with the car :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aye thats my problem... the badge for the front is pretty massive haha!! iv seen a fair few with it done... and iv heard horror stories of the prices honda sells them for!! Haha...
ill get some phtotos up soon... unfortuantly a F**** audi driver hit into me at a petrol station!!! so need to get my ruined back bumber sorted :(

but cheers for the help :p

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea? how much you looking for?? :)

and the boy thought he could get past me too pump number two so got half way through and started ripping my back bumper to shreds... most people would stop but he just kept on ploughing through haha :)

sorted on the 26th though... so a while to go with back bumper mucked up...

but yea.. how much you looking for them like?? :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wasnt too bad.. since it wasn my fault i wont be paying for it haha...
but if it had been my fault and coming out of m pocket i would of been mighty pissed off!!!!!
but still.. the back corner of my bumper and my side panel are not looking too good haha :(
got a week of it like this though... best get some cleaning stuff out haha make it look a bitty better

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
shame about the back bumper m8! sum idiots out there!!

try get a type r lip put on before you get it sprayed, may seem silly but my friend did this with his saxo and the accident repair sprayed

it and charged the other guys insurance company for it lol , im trying to do the whole honest 2009 thing tho so wouldnt do it myself lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha dunno if i would get off with it haha... i might just pop on the non sprayed type r spoiler and hope they think his car shredded all the paint off so they spray that too :) haha

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha nah i know a panel beater and sprayer so i get discount parts sprayed etc.... so i will get the spoiler fitted and sprayed discount price ;) :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts