Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a 05 sport its on 16"s and everything is standard at the moment. i have a real issue with my turning circle, and cant manage a 3 point turn on a normal size road! im not a useless driver honest but i use my car for work purposes and its reallyyyyyy making life hard work!

i was wondering if changing the suspension/ getting some new alloys.. if so what size could make it better?

i will be changing my wheels at some point anyway so if it would help then im off out with the credit card!!!!

cheeers everyone!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know, car parks are the worse, its pretty much an obstacle to get into a car parking space, just thought there might be something that could help, suppose i should just be grateful ive got power steering :p

cheers for the knowledge :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats how it should be done... dnt think i could manage that, i get the feeling from the civic that she cudnt be arsed either... too big and lazy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stevie Coops said:
clumseytrotters? would you not be the guy who was looking for help with his girlfriends 05 plate sport?? but she decided to sell it??
lol yeh i just notice that this morning! but no... im the 'girlfriend" :) decided i would come on here myself ... but he beat me to it... :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts