Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
dont buy and ebay kit.. unless obviously its someone selling a greddy kit etc etc.. just dont buy the "vcheap sets" if they ar unbranded etc

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
dont believe that for a second, and i doubt anyone else on here will either mate.. bring some proof.. other than the word of the seller..
I want rolling road print outs with each turbo tested, on real, and one "sister club" before i'd believe that!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i've got an engraving kit.. i could give you a buddy club sun roof if you want me too.. doesnt mean its real.
Not saying your exhaust isnt really a decent brand, you just seem very naive..

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Why not spend twice as much and get a decent one?n instead of buying 2 shit ones? So long as the kit has got a cast manifold and a decent turbo there isn't much else that can go wrong really.

As for RR printouts Skinny theres no difference in how much power you can get from a shit turbo to a decent one. Just the decent one will last and the shit one wont.

Cheap, Fast, Reliable

You have to pick 2.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Your 1.3 wont just blow up lol, why don't you take it out instead of just wasting it? There might be someone looking for one you never know.

Also a 17 year old who has just passed his test with a B16 turbo is going to cost a pretty penny to insure.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I'm telling you now an EG3 with a B16 in it would be pretty damn quick for a 17 year NA, if you were to turbo it and run for instance lets say 200-220 bhp its going to be fucking quick. Get some on road experience in a slow car first before you start doing stuff like that.

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Davyw22 said:
funkpower.com its mint or eBay they got some vcheep sets

Re: Beware Of Clear Distributor Caps

New postby Davyw22 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:04 pm
dude you learnt a lesson dont buy eBay shite

You need to make your mind up one minute its dont buy ebay shit , then the next minute you recomending it one or the other please.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
" Davyw22 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:11 pm

well what i mean is diont buy little cheap things but by all means by the big cheap things"

you my friend.. are an idiot..

·
Registered
770 Posts
Edd said:
So long as the kit has got a cast manifold and a decent turbo there isn't much else that can go wrong really. quote]

HAHA, how the boosted CRX going edd?

davy, your back, thought you got banned again :p

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
clinchy said:
Edd said:
So long as the kit has got a cast manifold and a decent turbo there isn't much else that can go wrong really.
HAHA, how the boosted CRX going edd?
That was presuming that he was running an eBay kit without any sort of complicated fuel management :p As in there isn't much else that can go wrong with what is supplied with the kit lol

·
Registered
770 Posts
sorry mate we dont have appeared to answer your question, to busy ripping up davy.

whats your budget for the kit, install and tune?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts