Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a EP2 2004 civic with the SOHC D16V1 engine wondered if there is any turbo kits around. i know a D16 turbo kit fits. please if possible link me some kits that will fit. Also i have a 4 branch toyo manifold fitted with powerflow exhaust system. wud i need to change my manifold if i add a tubo ??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Theres a turbo kit on ebay for £750 for that shape of civic but not sure on quality and i imagine youll need to change manifold to accommodate it.

·
Premium Member
4,752 Posts
The quality of some of the parts of the ebay kits has been questionable in the past.

Some do say the turbo's themselves can be decent though.

But I agree with SK above. Some people even have to buy a 3rd time to realise their repeated mistakes :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
theres no such thing as a proper kit you can make it all up yourself for a quarter of the price , what your saying lazy people go expensive because you cant be arssed to doit yourself .

don't listen to faggots who say go expensive, the best easiest way is , get a cheap civic kit from America you can get a fantastic kit sent for around 600 , and there awesome.

at the end of the day all turbos break eventually ,and manifolds crack its called heat it kills things.

ive seen more expensive cracked manifolds and cracked garret housings than you can shake a stick at, so don't be fooled by expensive stuff that's just there to make money out of suckers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts