Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to trash one of my alloys this morning on the way into work by hitting a massive stone that was sat in the middle of the road :mad: soon as i hit it the tyre blew out the side and it also dinked the alloy as well :( so i am rolling on my *bald* as hell spare at the moment (waaaay below the limit)

The best bit being its got the MOT tomorrow so it wont pass on the allow or the spare... managed to find some Honda alloys on ebay (they are the 7 spoke ones off a prelude) so going to be fitting those later on :D

I'll post some pics up later on.

Oh and i just spilt yogert all over my black work trousers... great day so far and its not even lunchtime!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
gutted bud, at least you managed to source some wheels for the MOT.

you are going to have a lot of explaining to do about the stain on your pants....

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bah the prelude ones didnt fit the holes didnt line up so back to plan b looking on ebay and PH!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://www.pistonheads.com

managed to find some pretty nice ones for 200 quid in good condition with newish tyres on them to replace mine as well:

[attachment=0:hvym9pt1]15032008102.jpg[/attachment:hvym9pt1]

what you guys think? plus anyone fancy a trip to liverpool?!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alec said:
Nice Fox wheels, but I'll never go back from really low profile tyres :)
How low are yours? these are 45's i dont want to go too low and feel every bump in the road see.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Well I don't like driving around on a water bed :)

My ride will be even harder once it's lowered in a few weeks.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking of dropping mine a few inches as well to complement the new alloys :) i need to get the body work sorted out as well :(!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol takes it from a 320 mile round trip to 660 one haha :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts