Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I've got a 9th Gen 2012 Civic (1.8) that has been throwing dash lights at me lately and I'd really appreciate any help please. I've had the car for about 5 years, done 50k miles and its been fine (now hitting 75k miles). A couple of months ago I rotated the tyres and replaced the rear disks and pads myself..then about 2 weeks after that the TPMS light came on (was never a regular occurrence) shortly followed by the VSC and ABS lights...checked the tyre pressures and of course they were all fine. I reset the system and all was well until ping the lights came on after some motorway driving..this happened fairly on and off over a couple of weeks, each time I would reset it and hope it went away..now its happening pretty much as soon as I start the car (ie I don't get the chance to initialise the TPMS). I'm guessing I;ve got a faulty wheel speed sensor but unsure what one (perhaps one of the rears when I replaced the discs ?. Any thoughts or words of advice very much appreciated ! Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts