Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nothing like planning ahead. Torbay Cruise 2, with Fast Car magazine attendance already confirmed.

The second location is Speed Culture in Yalberton industrial estate, Paignton (TQ4 7QL), Speed Culture are kindly letting us use their land for the backup location, and will be organising a burger van to be there. Their car park is only small, but there is plenty of room in the surrounding area. A map with directions will be handed on the night, but please ensure you know how to get there!

Carnoisseur Plymouth have kindly put forwards three money prizes for the competition! I will be entering my car and I think you all should too , check the flyer for details on the competition and prizes!! Fast Car will be judging it, so the winners will more than likely make it into the magazine too.

Check out Fast Car magazine (December issue) for the review on the last Torbay Cruise.

I know this is far away for most of you, but anyone who's not far away should consider coming, or maybe some people are up for traveling further :cool:, would be nice to have a big turn out of fellow Civics :D

Now posted on:

Street-Stylers-Southwest
Tuning House
TQ Modified
South West Cruisin
Modified-Bristol
Ultimate Cruisin
Corsa-B
Corsa Sport
Kernow Kruz
Cruisin Heaven
Saxperience
Pimpinitheaven
Civiclife
Honda Civic Forum
Fast Car Community Forums
Pugsouthwest
Astra Owner's Club
Celica-Club
EU-Mania
South West Dubs
Streetbassers
Clio Sport
UK Fiesta Network

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'd love to go, but that is distance from me, I'll be up in Hull on that date so im lookin at an 8 and a half, 9 hours drive lol.

Maybe not

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on guys, must be some up for this? :D. There should be a good amount of Hondas there, and I know of at least 3 local civic turbos going :twisted:

Edit:

This is now only a month away. We have nearly 200 names down on a local cruise site, and it is on over 30 other club forums. Last year there was a turnout of around 500 cars, with an article about the event in the local newspaper and the December issue of Fast Car magazine. This year the expected turnout is to be nearly 1000 cars.

Edit:

We currently have over 200 names down on the list on a local cruise site (street-stylers-southwest), 500 confirmed guests on Facebook. Expected outcome is near double last year's turnout (around 500 cars). This event is now posted on 40 websites/forums.

Fast Car magazine will be covering the night, so will the local newspaper the Herald Express.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts