Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Common Introduction Questions:
- Can we see some photos of your car if you have one?
You can, but my car's a '94 VW Polo at the minute... :p

- What modifications have you made?
I put fatter wheels on it, a Newcastle United crest in the rear window and bought an iPod/CD player as it didn't have a stereo (or speakers) at all when I bought it back in November

- What future plans do you have?
I plan on getting a loan once I've passed my test and with that loan I want to buy a Honda Civic, but I'm quite specific as to what I want:

2004 or 2005 model
1.6 SE or Executive (or any model in Group 6 insurance catagory)
3-Door
Black (or possibly Red, maybe a medium Blue)
Dark interior
Around £6,500

- Where are you located?
Newcastle

- How did you find the forum?
I Google'd 'Honda Civic Forum' and this one was top of the page, CivInfo was 2nd, but that's mainly for 2006+ models

Anyway, I'm Kev and I'll hopefully be joining you lot as a proud Civic owner!
:D

·
Registered
668 Posts
hiya mate, if you want a sportier looking civic, you can get the sport version of the year your looking at which is still insurance group 6.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm assuming the 'Type-S' isn't the 'Sport' version? If it's not (or even if it is) do you have a pic? I'll google it anyway...

Cheers though! :D

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooooh, I like that, do you know if it comes with that DVD/Sat-Nav head unit? I wouldn't mind one of those, but obviously it's not a must-have thing.

·
Registered
668 Posts
they are sweet cars mate.
erm no they dont, i dont have one anyways lol
thats not a gud pic coem to think of it, i need take some better ones when it been cleaned :D

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Indeed I do - Who're you on there?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Toninho said:
Indeed I do - Who're you on there?
I dont frequent as much as i used to. Im Ant_1981, not sure if you know that name. I just remember your name from a few neoseeker forums a few years ago. You must be the same person then?

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the best site on the net!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Indeed I am the same person, was 'Toninio' up until about a year ago, then got it changed to 'Toninho' (which cost me $10, lol) but still, I'm usually on there whenever I'm at home.

Anyway, I was wondering if my 'target price' of around £6,500 is realistic for a good 2004/05 1.6 (SE, Exec. or Sport)? Considering I wouldn't be getting it until I've moved in with the GF early next year, Feb/March time...

·
Registered
680 Posts
You are the same person, thought so.

As to you question there are no reasons why you wont find what your looking for in that price, infact the prices will be cheaper by next year. Check autotrader for current prices and that will give you a general idea.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm back... Though currently Civic'less at the minute due to my EP2 being written off as someone went into the back of it... Got a deposit down on a 2007 Civic Sport (don't know the model code... Think the Type R is an FD something?) 2.2 iCTDi or is it iCDTi? Anyway, you know the one I mean!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts