Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, jus wondering wot the general cost would be to get my windows tinted on a 2005 civic. im not sure if im gonna jus get the 3 rear windows done or the whole lot.

·
Registered
240 Posts
mate got his back three on an ibiza done for 120

although legally you cant touch the front now... i am sure about that... or if ou can its an incredibly tiny ammount!!! so not much point haha

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers, 120 is nae bad. ill probs just get the 3 rear done anyways, or 5 lol. see wot the prices are.

·
Registered
240 Posts
aye its not expensive like...

ofcourse its the film that goes over but you cant tell... looks amazin... im looking at gettin it done too but havnt checked prices for my car yet... but will see :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aye. there is a place called tint haus in aberdeen which im gonna check out, btw uve got the same car as me lol same colour too, ive just got different alloys.

·
Registered
240 Posts
your from aberdeen haha where bouts you stay... know where portlethen is hahaha ??

·
Registered
240 Posts
hahahaha lol

aye well check out checkpoint eh.. i am sure its there my mate got his ibiza done!!

what alloys you got on your civic?
what all you done to it ? :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so far ive done pretty much nout to it expect for a few minor interior touches. Its just got the upgraded honda factory 17' alloys. i might change them in the future but to be honest there pretty neat. my plans are jus to tint the windows and maybe an exhaust thats about it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
aye... well i think i am looking at the type r alloys ;) and now i have the type r spoiler fitted :)

then tints... i was thinkin bout an ehaust system my self :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how much are type r alloys? i was looking at the spoiler too. aye when idle the standard sport exhausts give off a wee nice sound, but i want something a wee bit louder ye know.

·
Registered
240 Posts
well.... honda charge... wait for it

£275 each without tires :cry: lol

so i am looking at 2nd hand ones... mate got a set.. very good condition with alright tyres for £300 on pistonheads...you just have to keep your eyes open!

the spoiler is easy to get a hold of... ebay it £80 including P&P and its a straight replacment... no cutting needed... and you can pay a bit extra and they spray it for you too haha

i didnt do that though cause i was told when you get the spoiler it needs cut to fit a sport and not a type r.... so i got it total plain to make sure... but i have a mate who does spraying so gettin it done dscount but i would get it sprayed from ebay... easy to fit too!!!!!!

and yea i know what you mean. although mines is pretty loud with the hole i popped in it the other day somehow :(

sounds awful!! need to get it fixed pretty soon like!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so nxt time im in porty for shopping at asda ill listen out for an awful sounding black civic ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts