Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=0:2p92oalt]nsx.jpg[/attachment:2p92oalt]
At this rate, by the time Honda actually releases the production version of the successor to the NSX, we may well have seen more video and photos of the prototypes running at the 'Ring than we ever saw of the original. Thankfully, for those of us into really fast cars, the Nürburgring is a public place with a variety of roadside vantage points where people can view the latest and greatest supercars in action. The crew at Germany's Auto Motor und Sport seem to have staged videographers at all the available viewing locations to capture three minutes of footage that they have posted on YouTube for the rest of us to enjoy. There's some good stuff here, including the last few seconds where the driver is clearly pushing the new Honda as the back end slips a little wide before coming back. We're all waiting anxiously to see how this one matches up against the GT-R, ZR1, and LF-A.

[youtube:2p92oalt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0OTEZDAb9c[/youtube:2p92oalt]

Source: Autoblog

Attachments

·
Registered
614 Posts
omg.......................... that sounds absolutely mental!!!!!!! imagine if we see it if we go to the nurnburg ring!!!!!!!!!i'd race it :p lol (or at least give it a go)

·
Registered
370 Posts
V10 i vtec yum. no sign of a turbo eh :p:p. its based on the concept from a while back. but for all we know thats just a test mule.

the ring is the closest to the public road unless you build one of your own like nissan did. they have their own nurburgring in japan!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
the nurburgring was where the new skyline was molded around wasnt it? i thought they cancelled the NSX because they never sold enough and took a huge lose with them? i wud buy 1 though i quite like them, however they need to come up with a better paint job than the one of the cow they have on it at the mo lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts