Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking into track time at Japfest, and as usual the actual day is booked up, but they offer track time on the friday before. its not too expensive and you get more time then at the event, £70 for 3 20mins sessions during the day, depending on your level of driving.

i'm thinking of taking my B18 EK and my mate might take his EP3, both going for the morning novice session (first time on the track) is anyone interested??

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Anyone want to track time at Japfest

alec can i re-opend this thread for people interested in going on the track the day before jap-fest???

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Re: Anyone want to track time at Japfest

crxhugh said:
alec can i re-opend this thread for people interested in going on the track the day before jap-fest???
yeh this is fine mate.. im willing to go up and watch our forum members on the track.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Re: Anyone want track time at Japfest

How do you mean? Edit the topic?

Feel free to make a new topic. I much prefer lots of new topics than few topics with tons of unrelated posts.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
awesome, Edd and Alec, you boys should come up and meet me and hugh a day early (and anyone else who is up for it) then rive the 20 mins back to swindon and go out on the friday night (stay in a travel lodge or something) and then hit the show on the saturday.. you boys up for that?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ohh nearly got the first forum meet!! rite i'm gunna book my track time tomorrow, more student loan please!! PS swindon will be a good nite as we'll have our new £3million club open by then :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah im up for it think im taking the EK3 out for a spin on the track as well if hugh can sort it out :D

edit: and if i got the coilovers on

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
befor too many people ask i'm affraid im not taking the rex as she has no brakes!! and no time to fit them!! also its not taxed and insured and so coombe wont let it on :-(

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
well, james06 that has just signed up is my best mate, and himself and our friend shaun are coming with me.. that makes 6.. :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAAAAAAY!!!

there's no novice time left on friday, only intermediate. evryone says i'll be fine on that, but im not sure if il get lost on the track or piss people off who are going faster then me (not that i can drive slowly) :|]

is it ok to go on a track at intermediate level if you've neva been on b4?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Id say go for it mate!! If you really wana go on then screw the other people!

Your not going to be driving slowly so u wont piss people off!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah but i don't no the track or have driven on one before except the big track with the possibility of meeting blue lights after every corner!!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts