Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I have seen these wheels white on my mates black EG hatch and they looked ace.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i know that otherwise i would have already have crashed this honda as well!!!! lol i really should post the pics of my poor jazz.

·
Registered
822 Posts
mate look at this civic

i always said to myself if i got a civc like yours, in white, i would make it look like this

just a few idea's for you, and how nice yours can look

·
Registered
822 Posts
you can have that when you spend a lot of money on it lol

to make it look a fair amount like that, just get the front and rear lip, paint the standard side skirt white or get them side skirts, some rims (i think there 15'' on that car) and a suspension system, the amber front indicator lights, and fannito, you got a car that looks like that one

cheap way is to just paint the standard front lip white, paint the rear lip which is black at the moment to white, the side skirt aswel, then drop the car to the floor, and leave the rest, so really your just paying for the suspension system.

but im guessing around £1000 depending on what rims, and suspension system you get, if you get any that is, but that price is just my estimate ;)

·
Registered
822 Posts
honestly, i would say make it look nice, and dont to anything to the engine yet, just do the cosmetics now

but go out in someone else's civic with something like a b16+ or a turbo'd d16, and then see which one you like more, and go for that, or dont do anything to the engine, leave your car as a run around car, and buy something else,

thats my opinion, gives you lots of options and is realistic

look at that civic, you cant tell me that you wouldnt love driving that around lol, just get some spray cans, paint the bits i said, and buy a set of lowering springs, and it will look good enough then :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
what wheels are on the civic at top of page?

i bought my coupe on monday and it has steelies on it :redface: , was going to put my wheels off the crx on it, anthracite super turismos but i dont know yet, my coupe is red and totally standard but at £300 for it with tax and mot until september it was a bargain :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts