Discussion Starter #1
[youtube:hjbibxgu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmJjQekIaAs[/youtube:hjbibxgu]

notice its irish! stupid paddy!

vtec kicked in YO!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really bad but he changes gear too low really. stupid dog in the road. id put the dog owner in court! its a country lane! he cant have been doing more than 50 and the car wouldnt flip like that!!!! try it on an airfield! i would've hit the dog LOL.

she looks like posh spice too!

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Yup, just like my car :)

I think it's a really moving advert. Not really a "VTEC kicked in YO!" moment in my opinion.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I think this advert is very hard hitting (no pun intended). The graphic nature alone is enough to make you stop and think.

With regards to the actual accident in the video, is it really that unbeliveable, I mean, the car flipped onto its roof and slid across the ground, I've seen this happen more than once before, its not exactly a 'stunt', it can happen so why would that subtract from the message?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Actually, thinking about it, the whole thing is the dog-owners fault for letting their dog run around on a busy country road.

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
rob_fr33dom said:
With regards to the actual accident in the video, is it really that unbeliveable, I mean, the car flipped onto its roof and slid across the ground, I've seen this happen more than once before, its not exactly a 'stunt', it can happen so why would that subtract from the message?
it gets a point across that the guy was driving like a twat end of but the car flipping like that not happening at that speed in that situation cars dont just flip over the most it would have done is skidded sideways the wheels would have it something solid to flip a car like that
or come off tarmac into a soft verge or ditch
my thing is for the sceptics among us make it real to get your point across dont bullshit the masses it makes a mockery of the add this is how this all started in the first place
i did not find this a hard hitting add like i said it got a point across but it did not have shock factor thats what adds like this need .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts