Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW is all i can say!! deff want one with this kit on it...... Drools

Tuned by Honda Twincam & Feels of Japan

http://www.hondatwincam.co.jp/info/fd2- ... e-001.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok put it this way if you had to choose between an FD2 or a FN2, which would you have?

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well im sold, i'd def have one :p

·
Registered
149 Posts
LOoks wicked. There are loads of FD's here (Thailand) and I didn't like them but as every other person has one, they have grown on me. Best mod is the delete grille like the one above in black. They go like shizzle off a stick too.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah they first released the FD2 in the malaysian (spelling) market.... which is a first for a JDM only car. The Euro market really has lost our on a very nice car as it is sold in the asian and US market (branded the SI) the car is more powerfull and has better handling than the Euro civic. If anyone is about to by a Euro type R think about getting an imported FD2 as you can pick one up for the exact same money as a Euro Type R....... (based on the best deal I found at http://www.dicksonsmotorgroup.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On the Mugen RR concept they developed the engine from a 2000CC into 2157CC engine...... Mmmmmm.... the power..... (drools) If memory serves me right it was kicking out like 280BHP ish...... i think, cant mind, but thats pretty good for a N/A engine.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aye thats the one i think

·
Registered
943 Posts
The already-impressive R gets the full once-over from Mugen, and the result is the Honda Civic Mugen RR. Designed to be perhaps the ultimate front-engined/front-wheel-drive performance car, the Mugen RR sheds an additional 10kg (22 lbs) off the standard Civic Type R's weight, coming in at 2733 lbs. In addition to the weight loss, the freer-breathing Mugen RR picks up 15 horsepower over the regular Type R. It's rated at 240 horses at 8,000 rpm and 160 lb-ft at 7,000 rpm.

Complementing the added power and and decreased weight are a new bodykit, upgraded brakes all around, a retuned suspension, new wheels and tires, and logo-emblazoned Recaro sport buckets. Availability is limited to 300 cars, all in the Milano Red finish shown, and the pricing in Japan has been set at ¥4,777,500 ($38,750 USD).
The only one in the UK I know of is in Manchester, they are absolute weapons! :cool: The only issue with imports though is insurance!!! :evil:

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aye very true the insurance wont be good but if you can afford the car you can afford the insurance

1 - 20 of 33 Posts