Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AutoBlog said:
One of the greatest wonders of the modern world is how Top Gear has managed to keep the identity of its tame racing driver, the Stig, secret all this time. The biggest clue yet to his identity surfaced yesterday when a revealing picture was taken of the always-helmeted Stig. Thanks to flash photography, the helmet's tinted visor was momentarily rendered useless giving us a clear view of the Stig's eyes. Unfortunately, all we get is his steely gaze, not enough to make a definitive ID. Is it Lewis Hamilton? Is it one of but many Stig stand ins?

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
yeah it would spoil it big time,especially if he was an f1 driver cos it wouldnt be anything special cos hes meant to drive like that! That definitely isnt lewis hamilton though. My dads always said he thinks its damon hill!

·
Registered
37 Posts
thought it was common knowledge by now its ben collins

keep a eye out for him driving various cars on top gear and he was also named the top gear driver consultant in the report when hamster had his crash

·
Registered
148 Posts
it's always been rumoured to be damon hill, who ever it is obviously is a formula 1 driver though.. as he has driven f1 cars on top gear and not had a problem.. from what i know u cant just get in and drive one. Takes quite a bit of practise. either way doesn't bother me who he is really.. hes the stig n thats that lol.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts