Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 421 Posts

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is the meaning behind your username? Many of you have your own name, but some have some interesting usernames - what's the story?

I'll go first.

Alec:
It's my name... :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
allwayswet .. well it come from being a member of the blyth allweather lifeboat crew , and everytime we go out to sea i allways get soaked hence allwayswet

·
Registered
116 Posts
nickyboy said:
allwayswet said:
allwayswet .. well it come from being a member of the blyth allweather lifeboat crew , and everytime we go out to sea i allways get soaked hence allwayswet
such a disappointment :(

a few of us hoped you were a busty nurse :'( :'(
lol You hoped Nick, you alone.

·
Registered
44 Posts
when I first joined my very first forum I had a mondeo st24...joined the mondeo group thingy and didn't know feck all about computers, internetz stuff, mondeo's....probably safer to say I knew nothing about anything...

the name seemed apt...have stuck with it because not much has changed...lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
my username harks back to 1996 when i first got the internet on dial-up and had a hatred for everything chav. although if there's anyone old skool enough here, they'll remember them not as chavs, but as roods, townies, whatever.

cos i hated them so much i got labelled roodbwoy so always used it on chatrooms and eventually bought the roodbwoy.com domain, which i now host for about 15 users.. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's my name plus a "Z" at the end.

Not sure why I put a Z there but years ago it seemed a good idea and it's stuck. ^_^

1 - 20 of 421 Posts