Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
they are indeed awesome, really hard to get of though in facelift, which is a shame! LSD on a k20 though....mmmmm :p

·
Registered
224 Posts
i know i was soooo close to getting one of these aswell :'( still the future could still look good for one eventually!! :? they are awsome i love them,just insurance group 20 a preface lift,dearer parts if anything to go wrong and more cost on fuel with it having the same engine as the dc5 nearly :'(

·
Registered
142 Posts
You can't get a facelift in the UK as no-one has done the primary model report yet, so you could get one brought over but muchos cash for the model report even though the only difference in the lamps (preface JDM CTRs have the lightened flywheel like the UK facelift got so the JDM facelift differences are purely cosmetic)

·
Registered
78 Posts
my mate has a JDM EP3 it is an amazing car and can have up the uk modles he also told me the they kick out 220hp standard is this true? it felt quicker than the uk ones so i suppose it must be, in my opinion it is the best looking civic i have seen. 14k he had to splash out on it which is alot but considering its a rare car in the uk and looks stunning i think he spent wel.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Skinny said:
i dunno, i think a CF bonnet on this would look rad!
dont get me wrong it grew on me and stood out, but next to my other mates dc5 that was champ white also it didnt look as good. It was a hell of alot lighter tho :cool:

·
Registered
78 Posts
[attachment=0:21ujxdpy]13102007016.jpg[/attachment:21ujxdpy]

this is my buddys JDM import, stunning!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
he's had it for a little while now, he was going to sell it to fund for a s15 but the last time i spoke to him he changed his mind! yea ill try to get him signed up but he is a lazy shit :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts