Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 7360 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... or General Banter Topic, en Anglais.

Here exists the topic which allows us to blow off steam/people, and generally enjoy the company of strangers who we've not met.

So, how was everyone's day? Anything exciting happen?

Still cleaning my car. :problem:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
yey i was going to make one of these just lol. nothing happened today but i met matt off here yesterday :) he's a sound guy :cool: but i had nothing to say :rolleyes: lol maybe next time we'll talk a bit more :D ive now got a HTC Hero which im loving bye bye apple hehe :) ohhh and i made my new sig and avatar today :)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't believe you sold that iPhone for so little, ridiculous. Even my old first-gen iPod Touch got over £80 in an auction!

New car fetish in your sig? :p

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
i know man.. it wouldnt shift.. i needed this HTC though ive been wanting one for ages lol. and yeaaa i love sedans now lol im gna go for either a EG or a 4th gen civic. i like them all lol i need benny's HCF sticker for these pixal cars so i can put it on here lol i cant do them

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
had suuucchhh a fun drive home today down my favourite twisty road..you know them drives where you just feel sooo confident,and the faster you go the better it feels,but you just dont seem to be able to go fast enough? lol..i loved every second of it

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DanT said:
had suuucchhh a fun drive home today down my favourite twisty road..you know them drives where you just feel sooo confident,and the faster you go the better it feels,but you just dont seem to be able to go fast enough? lol..i loved every second of it
Bang on... have plenty of them here. :D Ryde-Shanklin is a favourite... just keeps getting quicker and quicker and it feels brilliant. :D

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
DanT said:
:thumbup: Quite a few great roads around mine that i get that feeling. had a great on during the week round a 90deg bend on a back road 40mph and hit some mud and got a bit of side ways action..... and a bit of annal clenching lol

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
lol i dont get that... my dads never been a racer because he has allways had my brother in the back seat and my mum... is just a mum in a 1.3 toyota.. lol the only thrill i get is when i go in the ST but he doesnt drive that in the winter.. "its a summer car" GRR lol and yea i agree there dan

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
nice thread idea o fellow Sam

May i begin with reminding u of that Bose system i brought and mentioned to u on here around xmas and was very surprised at the sheer quality and power that comes from such a small system.
It proper made me laugh today cos mates borrowed it for their holiday and came back to tell me that it was that powerful they got complaints from ppl quite far down the street lol. i was impressed at it

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
DanT said:
also..this would of been a wamt one..anyone else think Honda Civic Forum is going down hill? its getting quieter,and more and more like cl :( FTL
Well that's fairly contradictory because CL is as busy as ever. There's seems to be some unrest on here I have noticed recently, but I don't see any of the perpetrators.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
skelcivic said:
nice thread idea o fellow Sam

May i begin with reminding u of that Bose system i brought and mentioned to u on here around xmas and was very surprised at the sheer quality and power that comes from such a small system.
It proper made me laugh today cos mates borrowed it for their holiday and came back to tell me that it was that powerful they got complaints from ppl quite far down the street lol. i was impressed at it
That the Wave Radio?? Mum's got one and I hate it. She turns it way up at 7am to do her hair, and it always wakes me up somehow.

Bose don't rate their soundsystems with watts, and I'm not sure why... but they're sodding loud.

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Sam sam sam sam, my guitar came -

Look!

[attachment=0:1tbgpapz]CIMG2393.JPG[/attachment:1tbgpapz]

The claiming and complaints start tomorrow! Gutted isn't the word :neutral:

Thank you parcel force for your continual excellent service and care for customers goods!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Michael said:
Sam sam sam sam, my guitar came -

Look!

[attachment=0:5z4apiw9]CIMG2393.JPG[/attachment:5z4apiw9]

The claiming and complaints start tomorrow! Gutted isn't the word :neutral:

Thank you parcel force for your continual excellent service and care for customers goods!
Oh my GOD!!!!! :surprised: :wtf: :eek:

Clearly the strings weren't slack when it was posted. Common error. :( :thumbdown:

Good luck mate... that's actually quite an easy repair, believe it or not. For a luthier, that is. Might cost more than the guitar is worth though.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh my days, that's like something out of a cartoon..! :neutral:

Arseholes. Actual arseholes. Nice one, douchebags! Good luck in your quest. Quite clear-cut, don't you think? lol

1 - 20 of 7360 Posts