·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Fuck me Rick that thing looks awesome!

Here is the brochure, and I've attached some photos for people who can't be bothered to find them:

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
u guys see it on top gear. it relys so much on downforce that if you go slower than you need to go to get downforce you have no grip in corners. but if its driven propably its amazin, sounds mint and looks sick too :D:D

·
Registered
142 Posts
They're crap, badly built, poorly engineered and break down every two seconds. Also more expensive and slower than a second-hand single seat racer (oh, and less reliable).

Pointless car of the year award from me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Every road or track test carried out by journalists has ended with the car's breaking down in various fashions including brake failures, fires, suspension collapse and the car simply dying. Normally the cars that Journos are let loose on are prepped to be better than customer cars. Doesn't bode well for the ones on the road imho

Much better buying a caterham or a radical imho

·
Registered
370 Posts
i wudnt say bad engineering it was developed by ex mclaren f1 engineers. they obv have run into bad luck and a few problems but that is prob because they havent tested it before jumping to letting journos driving it. they shud take it away tets it and bring it back.

i am building a kitcar at home with my dad at mo which will be fun. zetec engine at mo but im thinkin in a few years dumping an s2k lump in it. if that dont fit a race tuned k20 :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts