Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they any good i saw one online it was a little cheaper then theSpoon N1, can anyone give me some feedback are they any good? I dont want anything too noisy any feedback would be greatly apprciated

·
Registered
340 Posts
True, N1s are class! But very pricey! Ive got a tenzo r on my new eg at the mo,i think it sounds great,quite loud like but its a decent sound.

Im a fan of full systems though so gettin 5zigen one next week,therefore my backbow would be for sale....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thankx for the input guys, if i get the back box now can i get the rest later?
This may be a real dumb question, but the spoon has the option of having a silencer come with it, does the silencer completly silence it? :cool:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
The Spoon N1 is a quality exhaust with a really nice note however it is fucking loud!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
at the same time i dont want something too loud (reference to Edd's comment,is there anything else but not asloud?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just get the silencer for it!

I didnt realise my backbox was so expensive lol i dont know yet MBK ill have to have a good look at when its off the car,u interested? I might have 2 keep it for MOT's aswel though lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
use to have a tenzo r axel back on the coupe when i bought me coupe sounded well, run a magnaflow full system now sounds even better ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
N1 is the "Dogs Dinner"!!!

It improved power noticably!!!

Appearance wise you can get away with it in your work car park (if your a shirt n tie worker like me). Imagine a 5" pipe sat in a car park full off company cars :-S.

It gets quieter as your speed increases, which is good as it aint that bad on motorways.

The whole n1 personifies the civic owner, a person who prefers the element of surprise over a V6 and more litres then you can count on 1 hand!!

Why have 2nd best over £50??

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah i'm gonna go with the N1, but i wont be able to get it this month, bills and real life shit looks like i'm going to have to wait awhile.
thanks or the feedback though.
i got another question actually, i know some ones whos selling a savage backbox 30 quid, i might get that and then get the full n1 system. A good idea?
cheers

·
Registered
69 Posts
You know what they say "it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and a second to destory it"

I couldnt respect a guy with a savage backbox, lol

the only thing savage about that is the way it savages your reputation, honour and dignity :-D

·
Registered
464 Posts
spoons said:
use to have a tenzo r axel back on the coupe when i bought me coupe sounded well, run a magnaflow full system now sounds even better ;)

dude where did you get an axel back i cant find any decent uk sites

1 - 19 of 19 Posts