Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all i would like to say hello to everyone on here. had a look aroud and i like what i see.

went viewing a civic today and ended up putting a deposit on it. going colecting at 10.30 next saturday morning. gives me 1 week to return my m zr back to standard. got alot of work to do lol.

really wanted a type-r but due to the running costs couldnt aford it so was looking at a celica 1.8 turbo until i stubbled across a civic 1.6 sport. fell in love with it instantly. 05 plate nighthawk black so i bought it lol

just loading some pictures up onto photobucket so will post them in a minute.

cant wait to getting chatting to you all

Edit:

here are a few pics i took while on a test drive today

got a few plans for it and i think the first thing im going to do is get a type-r spoiler on it because i think they look so much better

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Aye, welcome - you've got my car but with a different combination of numbers/letters on the back!

Your plan of putting a type-R spoiler was mine, too, until I backed into a builders' Transit with a ladder on the back... now I've had to replace the whole tailgate... just waiting for it to be delivered, then I'll stick a type-R spoiler on before I fit it :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello everyone.

just a quick question whats the bhp on the 1.6 sport? i looked on parkers and it said 108 but i have been told that they are about 120
just wondering thats all

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Closer to 108, think it's 110 'officially' give or take.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks alot. thought it was about because parkers guide is uaully spot on.

hopefully wont be staying at 108 for long though

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Mine has to stay at 108/110 or whatever it's at otherwise my insurance company will dry-bum me! :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol i know the feeling. i was after a type-r but didnt wanna sacrafce my ass in the process of insuring it

Edit:

collecting it tomorrow cant wait :D

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi and welcome to Honda Civic Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts