Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a honda civic 1.4 sport with 22000 odd miles on the clock brilliant car butt my front right suspension is makin alot of noise. It just seems to rattle all the time dunno if its the shocks or of it might have somethin to do with the spring (which i doubt cos its on tight) anyone got any ideas? Suspension is meant to be pretty new too!! :S Thanks

Jordan.

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Mine knocks aswel mate, recently had my car mot'd and they said the bushes are on the way out. Its only since then when ive actually noticed it getting progressivly worse.

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Honda gave me a price of £192 to get it done.

Dont know how much itl be anywhere else, il be getting it done after xmas when i get round to lowering.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi

Which bush will is it likely to be ? Mine is knowcking as well. Some told me to replace the whole wishbone ? What does anyone think to that ?

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Just recently i looked at the price breakdown for me £192 quote.

Bushes: £10
Labour: £182

I forgot what the name of the bushes are, but in my case it isnt the wishbone, thankfully.

·
Registered
149 Posts
MichaelVtec said:
Just recently i looked at the price breakdown for me £192 quote.

Bushes: £10
Labour: £182

I forgot what the name of the bushes are, but in my case it isnt the wishbone, thankfully.
Wow, one reason why I just got a Haynes when I was 17 and learned how to do it myself...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts