Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Im thinking of getting Supersport suspension for my EM2, its abt £260 for the kit as opposed to £480 for the Koni kit.

Seeing as im not gonna get a payrise (didnt get one last year also) im on a bit of a budget... :(

Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience of Supersport?

Much obliged....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all is of use matey!

hows the koni as compared to the OEM suspension? what ride difference are u experiencing?

thanks in advance buddy

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
well hi have used konis on several different cars including believe it or not a fiat uno :) and everything i have put konis on has been a success ,
make sure you get top adjustable sport shocks because the non sport is off car adjustable only which is plainly stupid
but as for handling spot on obviously ride firms up but that comes with the territory but there still a well useable set up every day and will keep your false teeth intact :lol: .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all taken aboard...im looking at the sports shocks at the moment...£480 i thinks for full kit, im sure they are adjustable.
thanks man

·
Registered
129 Posts
how would you compare konis, to tein superstreet or kw (stage2), i thinking alot about KW as they lower the car more than TEIN and koni , and i want it low (except for the fact i need a very good suspension kit)

·
Registered
15 Posts
do kw really go that low?? Im lookin for the REAL low look....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts