Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo I was child free this morning so i spent 3 hours cleaning my other baby :D

She was washed with turtle wax wash and wax, polished with autoglym super resin polish and waxed with dodo hard candy!

Polish and wax was left for around 10 mins before buffed off with a microfibre cloth, wheels were done with autoglym wheel cleaner and an autogly wheel brush...so really nothing special but heres the results :D

Thats my sister and nephew in the pic lol

These last pics are from my phone

·
Registered
943 Posts
Thats hella clean and looking lovely, fancy doing mine? lol

·
Registered
943 Posts
Lois said:
But no thanks for the offer to clean yours hehe
You sure, I make a killer cup of tea whilst your at it? lol I'm only kidding but yours does look sic, I love it, I kinda wish I had the money to carry on my EG. :cry:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Tell me about it, its even worse when your running/modding a 2004 Civic Type R as well!

My EG is being put off (if I decide to carry on with it) until I have my CTR the way I want it first ! lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol my other half has a CTR hes spent thousands on it! There expensive cars to mod! LOL Lovely though :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
I'm planning on spending thousands, really really want to supercharge it but I can't justify the cost at the moment! lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
rob_fr33dom said:
I'm planning on spending thousands, really really want to supercharge it but I can't justify the cost at the moment! lol
You can always justify boost ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
That looks sweet as.

Nice work, the spoiler (not something I would usually like) looks the nuts. I'm seriously thinking of getting an EG. There's some kick ass ones here in Thailand, and they are big into their tuning/modding here.

:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I personally think eg's are wicked little cars! I never want to sell mine lol ill just keep spending money on her to keep her up to my standards :D

Rob you should turbo it :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But sounds better, looks better etc :D

Are you on teh civic type R forums? you might no my other half "Dynax"

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ohh hasnt he? Hes been spending lots of time cleaning, shes pretty much mint now!

No hes not turboing it, hes staying n/a for now :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts